Saturday, July 12, 2008

Self



Born in Wyoming to a family of travelers I have a natural fondness for the road which rambles, always eager to find where it can take me. Like my body, my mind and soul are constantly wandering. I have been doubly blessed with two bright and whole hearted little boys, who rule my world! With dreams far larger than life, and intents of the best nature for my little family of three, I am still exploring any untrod paths my feet can carry me along. I love and respect the aged wisdom of trees, the wholesome nutrition of the earth, the unmeasured strength of natural waters, the serenity of music and the life of imagination. I am a dreamer, a thinker and a lover of all things earthly and strong. I do what I can to conquer weakness, and to share wisdom gained through experiences. I live for my children, my brothers and sisters, and my unconventional parents. I travel the world through the books I read, any and all books that I can get my hands on, and I strongly believe in the recirculation of all books and writings of my fellow man, for knowledge is nothing if not shared.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow!! Rebecca, you are a beautiful writer...a family trait it seems!! Now I know the incredible thoughts that travel through your mind when you are in your quiet moments...sheer poetry!! The unriming kind, my favorite. I love you to the sky and back and back!! Her Royal Highness, Your Mother.