Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diaper Dilema

Today Papoo was hanging out with the boys, they LOVE him! While I was in the process of changing Truman's diaper, Fisher needed my help "quick mama", so I let Truman relax on his blanket au natural while I ran to Fisher's aide. Paps decided to help out by finishing the diapering for me. It has been a long time since Paps has had any association with diapers... he put Fisher's (the 2 year old) diaper on Truman (the 6 month old)! Later this evening, Fisher and I had just got back from an evening swim. Fisher was lounging in his towel, getting dry & keeping warm, while I was in the bathroom getting into warm & dry clothes. Again, Paps came to help out! He helped fisher into a diaper so that he could get into his jammies... only he put Fisher (the 2 year old) in Truman's (the 6 month old) diaper!! Fisher stood up and began to pull on the manhood area of his diaper and told Paps ( the 40+ year old) "It's Truman's Diaper"!!! HEHEHEHE!!

!!Thank you Papoo!!

No comments: