Sunday, October 12, 2008

See what happens when grownups leave the room...!


First sugar cookies of the holiday season, a Halloween theme. Fisher, my sweet boy, decorated this orange frosted and sprinkled cookie for me while I was at work. Precious, right!?!



My brother David, knowing my love of trees, decorated this fall tree cookie for me, and the spider for himself. Well done, right!?



And then theres my dad, our
beloved Papoo, who tried to do a 3D candy corn on one cookie. When the frosting candy corn collapsed, he tagged the cookie, as seen here. Then, discouraged, he made some boobies to cheer himself up. Nice, right!?!


Happy Halloween!!

**NOTE: I was wrong about a part of this story.... Apparently David made that candy corn cookie, and it was gonna work, stay standing, until Paps smashed it, out of cold buttheadedness. Thats when David tagged it, and Paps just made the boobies cause that what he does!!**

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yes, your dad is a boob man...isnt that kind of like saying your dad is a man...I mean, which of them ISNT a boob man? Which of them isnt a BOOB?? Hahahaha, Im funny!!